Pageviews last month

Friday, June 8, 2012

Fainting not just a feeling...

Good day Mars,

     I woke up today feeling faint around 5 am, so I laid back down. When it was time to take a shower and get ready for work, I still felt light headed.
Don't let this be You!
     Others may believe God for material things, but I have always believed Him for good health. I put my faith in action though, I work out and try to eat right. I've maintained my weight for over 12 years but can stand to lose 10 lbs of water weight especially to keep that belly fat from getting stubborn.
     Mars feeling faint is nothing to take lightly. Your body is telling you something, what I don't know. I believe my light headiness came from not eating enough. My last meal yesterday was a slice of pizza around 3:30. I did get hungry around 10ish and scrambled 2 eggs but I am used to eating more. However I thought I  could stand to lose a meal or two (smile). Other reasons for feeling faint is pregnancy and that would be emulate in my case. So, why I felt faint, only God knows. However, I stayed home made some breakfast and went back to sleep. I'm feeling a little better, thank God.
     I have so much to do around the house. Did you know house work is a good form of exercise? But I will take it easy especial since I'm home alone this weekend.
     But the Holy Spirit is speaking and has been; He's saying that the saints of God are fainting, spiritually! Galatians 6:9 (KJV) "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." They say Lord I believe your word and your promises but not in my heart. We've, because nobody is excluded, have started to run this race but due to lack of poor diet and exercise, spiritually, we've grown faint. Were not strong enough to conceive a word let alone maintain a pregnancy. When was the last time you birthed a ministry? Why are we miscarrying?
     What is a poor diet and exercise spiritually, we asked the Lord? He's saying not eating my spiritual food, my mana, the bread of life which is the word and exercising my faith that I've instilled in my people. We must read daily, try while your eating natural foods. Building faith comes through prayer, nobody has time. Yes we pray by ourselves, but the Lord says when 2 or 3 are gathered not when I'm alone. Yes, you must always pray and often times alone but there is power in numbers. So when 2 or 3 are gathered "He's" in the midst.
Matthew 18:19-20 ESV, "Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them. "     So lets get back in the race, repent and pray until the promises of God are Yes! and Amen! 2 Corinthians 1:20 (ESV) “For all the promises of God find their Yes in him. That is why it is through him that we utter our Amen to God for his glory.” If we truly seek God in our hearts for promises from heaven, then we must WAIT! Stop putting Him on the back burner when you don't get your way at your time... as a child who when finishes with his toy throws it away. Get back in our word and back on our knees, wait for the manifestation...good things comes to those who wait!

Still waiting...not fainting
Jerri of Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment

The new blog for the week.