Pageviews last month

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Scripture Meditation til Resurrection Day

Good day Mars,


Our meditation for Saturday, March 31, 2012

Jesus: Buried with the Rich
Isaiah 53:9 “And he made his grave with the wicked and with the rich in his death: because he had done no violence, neither was any decit in his mouth.” KJV
Matthew 27: 57-60 “As evening approached, Joseph a rich man from Aremathea who had become a follower of Jesus, went to Pilate and asked for Jesus body. And Pilate issued an order to release it to him. Joseph took the body and wrapped it in a long sheet of clean linen cloth. He placed it in his won new tomb, which had been carved out of the rock. NLT
Read: Isaiah 53:9 OT prophecy; Matthew 27:57-60 NT fulfillment.
Isaiah prophesies that through His suffering many would be forgiven, justified, redeemed and healed. His suffering would also lead to His exaltation and glory.
Thought for today: Despite what it looks like I am always a winner!
Almighty God, I say “Thank you not only for another day, but also for another week”! I am bless that you have kept me through it all. Teach me to bury some things and not to go back to them again. It is only with your help and teaching that I can do this. Thank you Father for all the people that you have sent along the way to help me. Please forgive me of all of my sins in all that I say and do. I need your help to continue to go on. This I ask in Jesus’ name I pray Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The new blog for the week.