Pageviews last month

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Speak out!

Hey Mars,

     Please continue to pray for our educational system. The enemy has asked for permission to sift those that belong to God as wheat. This process tests our faith but the word of God teaches us that Jesus has prayed that our faith may not fail. Those that endure "will" turn back to God and go forth to strengthen our brothahs and yes, sistahs too.
Luke 22
31 "Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift you[a] as wheat. 32 But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."
     Once again, we educators are placed back on the chopping block. The government is talking about major cuts, such as sports, art, science the list goes on. In the meantime, teachers who have seniority over those who actually don't but do teach our precious students will have their keep in all this. In other words, you don't have to bring results regarding if or if not a student has learned while under your wing but because you've been misguiding them forever, you get to stay. Isn't that just like the enemy, to kill, steal and destroy?! The word of God calls it, "sounding brass and tinkling cymbals; James Brown said, "talking loud and saying nothing.
     This is why teaching starts and ends at home. I spoke a few weeks ago about culturing our children through free concerts, museums and yes also through that expensive cable service most of us have. Anybody ever heard of Discovery Channel?
     I love my job but love God more. He always has the last word concerning my life, my employment and my destiny. He opened this door and if He (God) decides to close it, well that's perfectly fine with me. Be not dismayed, God is not slack concerning His promises. I have sowed into each and every student of mine. I'm blessed with education and experience. My resume stays fresh and I'm full of God's wisdom. I never seen the righteous forsaken nor His seed begging bread.
     Through the grace of God, I am the head and not the tail, so that makes me the bread winner. God will not allow me and mine to perish for a lack of knowledge, food nor shelter. Ooh, o0h (hand raised), I'm a tither. Did I also mention my 20 year old son is too! We do know God and fight everyday to be obedient to His word.
     Lastly, here's a statistic I received from Ed Gordon's show: 4.1 million women are head of household as opposed to 975,000 men (U.S. Bureau of Statistics 2009).
Be encouraged mothers, God is not slack concerning His promises, whatever a man sows he will reap, in due season, (hers's the clause) if you faint not.... I'm claiming this season to reap the rewards of my labor as a single mother raising my son. Remember to pray that "God’s will" be done, not ours...an especially pray for those educators who don't know the Lord Jesus in the parting of their sins. When you don't know God, you don't keep your storehouse full and spend excessively. So, most will be walking around crying because they put their trust in the dollar and not God. Never cease to pray for ALL of us!

Sincerely,
Jerri of Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment

The new blog for the week.