Pageviews last month

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Gnawing Abdominal Pain and Mouth Changes

Good day Mars,
     Today's symptoms start with a gnawing abdominal pain and depression. Omgosh ladies, these two signs are linked to depression and pancreatic cancer. Research has it that this form of cancer is crucial and silent. So, again if you have a persistent/sharp pain in your abdomen and its accompanied by feeling depressed, you need to get a checkup asap! The two links have also been found to be a poorly understood connection. Still we're not taking any chances, right? Practicing honesty and setting realistic goals is a real start to dealing with depression, the Holy Spirit said, "it's gonna be alright!"
 
Indigestion
     Now, I take medicine for this, the lil purple pill, and I've discovered the reasons why. I love to over-eat! And remember you body doesn't lie and it talks back too. That language is not English but Indigestion. I'm practicing honesty, ladies, I eat late too especially on the weekend. This also leads to indigestion. So, I watch my food intake and the hours I ingest them, so I don't suffer like I use to, thank God.
     Seriously, research has found that indigestion is accompanied by weight gain, remember that feeling during pregnancy or not; so now that you know, try to eat less and not late. Also, food allergies such as milk products can cause indigestion. I am lactose intolerant and my blood type is O-positive, which gives me a very acidic stomach. Which is why dairy is a no no! I've learned how to treat my body, by becoming knowledgeable to these important facts about myself. Also taught me about other foods that don't agree with me which also caused indigestion. Do your research on your blood type, you will feel much better.
     But having indigestion for no apparent reason could be a red flag, such as a clue to cancer in the stomach, esophagus and/or throat. See your doctor for any excessive indigestion, please.
 
Mouth Changes
     If you noticed white patches inside your mouth or white spots on your tongue, please see your doctor. This could be a symptom of a precancerous condition called leukoplakia that can progress to oral cancer. Ask your dentist or doctor what should be done next.
     All this information can be found again on a very knowledgeable site called WebMD. Continue to practice awareness, honesty and good health/hygiene.

Practicing Awareness,
Jerri of Mars
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The new blog for the week.